As a diversified construction company, Sun Forest employs people in the fields of carpentry, painting, metal fabrication, field operations, design, project management, sales, and administration.
Some interesting points about Sun Forest's positive and rewarding work environment:
- Pride of quality craftsmanship
- Sense of teamwork
- Employee ownership (ESOP)
- Integrity of operations
- Work/life balance
- Community support/social responsibilit
- 60% of our managers were promoted from within!
- Average # of years employed= 10.3
- 53% employed 10 years of longer
- 16% employed 20 years or longer
- 25% employees have returned after leaving the company
Open positions as of 9/28/2017
Remodel Project Manager
Candidates applying for an open position may call or email us to receive an application form or pick up an application in our office, Candidates are also encouraged to submit resumes which are helpful with the screening process; however, we do not conduct in-person interviews without receiving an application.
Joyce Luckman, Human Resources Manager
803 SW Industrial Way, Suite 204
Bend, Oregon 97702
Our Mission Statement
Deliver the highest quality residential and remodel construction from concept to completion while achieving a positive client experience.